Known as the “tree of life,” the arborvitae tree provides a
warm and woody essential oil that is often used in
meditation practices. Additionally, Arborvitae may have
cleansing properties and could potentially assist with skin
• Arborvitae has the potential to benefit the skin.
• Frequently used in meditation practices.
• Known as “the tree of life” and is abundant in
benefits with a woody, warm and earthy aroma.
• Combine with Cedarwood and Frankincense to create a
homemade cologne with a woody, warm scent.
• Use during yoga to enhance the user’s experience by
applying topically to the skin.
• Apply to wrists and ankles before hiking or outdoor
activities for added motivation.
PRACTICE MINDFULNESS WITH
Arborvitae essential oil is the perfect companion oil for
meditation. Its aroma can simultaneously stimulate and
ground you, bringing a sense of invigorated composure and
awareness. Use during meditation by applying to the skin to
create a state of mindfulness.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For
bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1
drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes,
inner ears, and sensitive areas.