Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree,
while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit.
Internal use of Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system
and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.
Limonene, one of the main chemical components of Green Mandarin essential oil,
is renowned for its surface cleansing properties.
Limonene may also help support cellular function, along with γ-Terpinene.
Green Mandarin oil may provide antioxidant support and help support cardiovascular health when taken internally.
Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet,
refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin oil throughout your home or workplace.
- Supports healthy nervous, digestive, and respiratory systems when consumed
- Known for its soothing and uplifting aroma
- Internal use helps maintain healthy immune function
- Incorporate Green Mandarin essential oil in your home as a food preservative or dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- May help soothe the nervous system when taken internally.
- Incorporate into your oral hygiene routine to promote healthy-looking teeth.
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.
- Diffuse Green Mandarin oil with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to create a positive, uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.