Helichrysum italicum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow,
The name “Helichrysum” is derived from the Greek “helios” meaning sun
and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the color of the flowers.
Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece
and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits.
Helichrysum oil is best known for its restorative properties to the skin.
Also referred to as the Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum oil
is used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin.
Helichrysum essential oil can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and it promotes a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Improves appearance of the skin
- Commonly used in personal care products
- Uplifting aroma
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.