Immunaid – Cat’s claw Immune system, Bacteria, Virus, Allergy 180 caps
ImmunAid it is a preparation containing in composition Cat’s Claw (VILCACORA) + Zinc in chelated form.
Natural ingredients support the work of the immune system.
The result of the synergistic effect is increased the body’s ability to defend against all intruders:
pathogenic bacteria, viruses, pathogens, and its rapid recovery.
If the body’s resistance decreases, it becomes more susceptible to infections caused
by micro-organisms (viruses, bacteria).
Some people get sick more often than others.
It is worth to think about it in advance and support our immune system.
This plant used for thousands of years, reaches a height of approx. 30 meters. Modern science is still discovering its active ingredients and unusual properties. This plant is considered one of the most effective substances supporting the immune system.
- assisted by the immune system by affecting cell activity. The task is to identify intruders cells in the body and take “appropriate steps” to destroy them. They do the same with harmful substances foreign to the body, as well as their own, as amended (the sick or degenerate) cells
- It has an antioxidant effect.
- affects the immune system,
- Iworks in our body as a traffic cop,
- is one of the most important trace elements and is involved in the functioning of many enzymes,
- Is located in each of our cells. Skeletal muscle and bone contain almost 90% of the total zinc in the body, while the blood contain a small amount of this element,
- plays an important role in physiological processes is a component of approximately 200 enzymes.
- is part of the insulin (a hormone responsible for the metabolism of carbohydrates, among others) and is responsible for its spatial structure,
- is an essential component of enzymes that protect the body against the harmful effects of free radicals,
- also participates in the process of cell division,
- also supports proper function of the immune system and reproductive organs,
- conducive to maintaining healthy skin structure,
- resources in the human body is limited and therefore must be a regular part of diet
- Zinc supplementation may be helpful for people living in big, polluted cities,
- natural source of zinc are: different grades of meat, seafood (sea fish, mussels), sprouts, liver, legumes, vegetables, milk and dairy products
Packaging: 180 capsules
Cat’s claw – Cat’s Claw
(Uncaria tomentosa) – 400 mg
Zinc gluconate – 3 mg
Usage: 1 capsule 3 times daily ½ hours. before meals.