Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitterorange
tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree orange oil is derived from the orange peels,
Petitgrain oil from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli oil from the flower.
Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil.
According to research, Neroli oil instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of anxiousness,
and promotes overall well-being. Applied topically, Neroli oil can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Creates an uplifting atmosphere
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothes skin
- Encourages relaxation
- Apply Neroli oil topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood.
- Use Neroli essential oil when experiencing anxious feelings.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.