Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers.
Easily recognized for its rich, muskysweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry
as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners.
Patchouli oil is beneficial to the skin in many ways.
Patchouli essential oil is often used topically to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes,
and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion.
- The earthy aroma contributes to a grounded, balanced atmosphere
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion when applied to skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections when applied topically
- Combine Patchouli oil with Peppermint oil and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil l to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.