The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753.
A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil
distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products.
Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint oil
also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally.
Peppermint oil continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- When ingested, Peppermint essential oil promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Peppermint oil promotes digestive health when taken internally
- Repels bugs naturally
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange oil and one drop Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.