The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada.
Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing aroma.
Siberian Fir oil has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate,
which provides a majority of the benefits of this essential oil.
Siberian Fir oil can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage.
- Creates a tranquil, positive space
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- Use to help enhance a soothing massage
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- Apply Siberian Fir oil topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.