As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India,
turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today.
Steam distilled from the turmeric root,
Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components,
Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system benefits, these components make internal use of Turmeric essential oil
a staple in your daily health routine.
Turmeric oil is beneficial both internally and aromatically.
Advantageous to the immune system, ingested Turmeric oil may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.
Turmeric oil can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin.
Take Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.
In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric oil acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally
- Internal use of Turmeric oil may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- When added to a veggie cap, may help support healthy nervous and cellular function
- Internal use has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption
- Turmeric oil may promote healthy immune function and response when consumed
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric oil when trying to get back on track.
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric essential oil or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.