Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange oil is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils
due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits.
High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange oil possesses stimulating and purifying qualities,
making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when used internally.
It can be taken daily to cleanse the body* or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner.
Diffusing Wild Orange oil will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air.
Wild Orange oil enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Wild orange essential oil is a powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Internal use supports healthy immune function
- Creates an uplifting environment
- Use Wild Orange oil in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a Wild Orange drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- Diffuse Wild Orange essential oil to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense.
- Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.