Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree
and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy.
Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies.
In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang oil is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook.
Ylang Ylang oil is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties.
Taken internally, Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.
Ylang Ylang essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Taken internally, may provide antioxidant support
- Provides a calming, positive environment
- Put Ylang Ylang oil into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.